MS. K FERNANDEZ
Language Arts 3
Wordly Wise Dates
Lesson 11 Quiz: A- Day February 20th or B-Day February 21st
Lesson 11 Test: A- Day February 22nd or B-Day February 23rd
Academic Vocabulary Dates
Exam Date: A- Day February 22nd or B-Day February 23rd
iReady Reminder - Complete 1 hour and two lessons every week.
Academic Vocabulary: Graphic, Concept, Detail, Header, and Text
Quizlet Link: Click Here
PDF Link to Wordly Wise Lesson: Click Here
Due A-Day: February 14th or B-Day: February 15th
1. Write each vocabulary word (Wordly Wise and Academic Vocabulary).
in a sentence. Make sure you use descriptive language and grade level appropriate sentence lengths!
2. Complete part 11A in the Wordly Wise Packet.
Due A-Day: February 16th or B-Day: February 20th
1. Write 2 synonyms and 2 antonyms for each of your Wordly Wise words.
2. Complete part 11B in the Wordly Wise Packet.
Due A-Day: February 21st or B-Day: February 22nd
1. Write 2 paragraphs using 5 of your vocabulary words in a 1st person narrative. Be creative!
2. Complete part 11C in the Wordly Wise Packet.
Days 4 & 5
Due A-Day: February 23rd or B-Day: February 26th
1. Take a practice spelling test: Have a friend or a parent quiz you on your vocabulary words by speaking them to you while you write them down. Bring in the paper you wrote it on for credit.
2. Complete parts 11D & 11E in the Wordly Wise Packet.